Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Springfield, CT

I'm going to Springfield, Connecticut tomorrow for a one day visit to our sister company. They have a product line that they would like us to help them support. It involves setting up some special storage and monitoring systems, and quite a few additional registrations. I get to lead the effort from our location, but we will be mostly following their script. Have I mentioned that I love the variety that I have in my job?

This may be my first visit to Connecticut. I may have driven through as a child but I don't actually remember being there at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting job you have!!

No, I don't think you have been to CT; at least not with me. That's one of the three states I've never been in. Now you're ahead of me...