Thursday, June 05, 2008

The Comfort Zone

One thing I don't do much of anymore is attempt to stretch my comfort zone but today I'm going to give it a little tweak.  I'm actually having lunch with a local headhunter that I've talked to off and on for awhile.  She knows I'm not interested in leaving my position but she also knows that I tend to know who would entertain new possibilities.  I've never actually met her but she invited me out to lunch today.  My circle of lunch dates has gotten very small through attrition and illness over the last three years or so.  It's time for a change.  So I'm going to go.  About the time I got comfortable with the idea of meeting her, she sprung another surprise on me.  She is bringing her boss too.  I don't know anything about him.  I'm sure it won't hurt.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

It's always good to spice things up. So how was lunch?