Tuesday, February 09, 2010

It may be right but I don't have to like it.

I'm sulking this evening.  My trip to Palm Springs is about to be cancelled.  Something more important has come along that we don't get to schedule and I need to stay in the office.  I know I need to be here and I know that I can more easily be replaced in CA but I really wanted to go.

It isn't just the desert in winter for what amounts to a four-day party or that I've waited 15 years to be invited to this trip or that I actually had a need to meet with some of the sales team but that I wanted to be included on the culture training and the chance to teach in front of 100+ people.  I'm really bummed.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That IS a bummer, and I'd be pretty disappointed too. Hopefully you'll be invited to another trip soon!