Thursday, November 30, 2006

Temperature drop

Wednesday went I went to bed it was still 75 degrees, when I woke up on Thursday it was only 34 -- it dropped from there. We had rain, sleet and snow today... none of it very pretty or appealing. We closed the office early and were sent home. I'm all snuggled up warm at home... Sid on the other hand volunteered to drive out to the airport to pick up the folks now that their plane is really going to land.

I hope it warms up a little bit tomorrow. That's the night of our annual downtown adventure and Saturday morning is the Children's Parade. Think warm thoughts..... think warm thoughts......

2 comments:

-lyn said...

We like the bigger print!

Tracy said...

I just checked out www.onlineconversion.com, and it seems that 34 is pretty chilly indeed!

I'm glad everyone landed - now time to snuggle down and enjoy some warmth!