Friday, August 10, 2007

Life in the suburbs

Well, I’m up early and watching the man across the street get arrested.  We now have four police cars (no sirens) and six policemen standing in the yard across the street.  The neighbor at whom they were actually pointing rifles is now handcuffed and standing on his front porch talking to the first set of officers to arrive.  His wife is around the corner with the second set of officers.  The remaining two are sitting in the police cars in the street.  Both their midget dogs are out here too.  The only one missing is baby Love – I hope that she is still asleep.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I hope she was still asleep, too.
Life in the suburbs is sometimes not as quiet as it's made out to be. I hope everything got worked out and all's well that ends well.

Team Sharma said...

The neighbor and her daughter apparently vaccated the premises Friday while I was at work (and the husband was still in the slammer.)