Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goals

I'm only working two days this week (and the first one is already done).  I have a very reasonable goal for today - the completion of one little report.  Unfortunately it isn't an interesting report so I'm having some difficulty getting in to it.  Once I get it done, and I will get it done, I will earn five more days of home time.  Again my goals for that time are very reasonable: repair one seam, patch one knee, clean one closet and replace two ironing board covers.  That's not even one task a day but again they aren't interesting tasks and I won't have a reward to motivate me.  I bet everything gets done except the closet.  I really hate cleaning closets.

 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Closets are the worst - it's uncanny how much stuff can actually hide in there!