Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fort Worth Zoo Pics



This was my favorite shot of the day. I love the lions and am thrilled that Dallas will soon host a whole pride.



This was Sheela's best lion shot.



The rest of these are all Sheela's pictures - at least I'm pretty sure. She rarely let me have my camera back.



I love the expression on this guy.


It was a pretty quiet day at the zoo with rain keeping the crowds down but the new "Museum of Living Art" was packed. This is essentially the reptile house and it is gorgeous.


The coyotes and the ocelots are neighbors in the Wilds of Texas. You can't tell by looking at Mr. Relaxed here but there is apparently some tension between the two groups. If either moved fast the others would startle and run, which would make the first one startle and run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great zoo photos - I especially like the snake.