Monday, May 29, 2006

Town and Country

Sid found a new car for me on Saturday. I still want the many seats that come with the minivan so I was looking at the Freestars and the Odesseys. Sid did convince me to give the Town and Country a try. It is very nice and not to sound too much like a girl about it but its the prettiest color of blue! The mileage was a little bit higher than I wanted but the price made up for the difference. It doesn't have the built in DVD player that I'm finally convinced that I want but Sid promised to have one installed for me. In the end I chose not to have it installed but I bought a portable model that we can use in either car and store in the house. I wont let the kids use it in town anyway and the Texas heat burns the monitors out pretty fast. So we have a pair of monitors that we can use anywhere. I've been too busy to take a picture but I'll get to it eventually.

No comments: