Friday, January 04, 2008

Back to the grind

After a wonderful vacation we sent the kids back to school and I returned to work. We all eased back in by coming back late (there was some drama on our return trip) and ended up making the transition smoothly. Work can best be described as "chaotic" but that is what I like about it.

I was hoping to have pictures to post today. I took so many that I wore out the battery on my camera (without bringing the charger) so most of the pictures are on Sheela's new camera. I don't want to swipe any of the pictures before she has a chance to blog her own. So I have to content myself with pictures from the first half of our trip, luckily, that includes the Neilans/Blair side of the family and the wearing of the Hannah Montana wig. Unfortunately I forgot to quit charging my camera this morning so the pictures are still at home. Let's all take a moment to imagine Grandma Montana.....

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Manhattan is (yet another) of my favourite cities, and it seems like you all had a great time. Glad you're home safely and looking forward to the pics for sure.

-lyn said...

Glad the whole trip was such a success. Can't wait to see Sheela's blog, too.