Friday, January 25, 2008

Sleep

Usually I de-stress after work and getting the kids settled for the night by hiding in a good book (or any book that is close at hand) but the last few days I've been coming home from work and just going to bed. Last night I was asleep by 7:15. I didn't even eat dinner. I didn't actually even know that I was tired. I've been on the same chapter in my book for three days (and it's a good book). I need a few stress free days to regain my equilibrium... this is a good time for a weekend.

3 comments:

-lyn said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Brenda said...

K - sorry to hear you've had to work so much. The weather is crap so enjoy your weekend, and if you want to sneak off and go see a movie, call me!

Tracy said...

I love weekends and fully support more of them!

Hope the weekend afforded a chance to catch up on some R&R.