Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The fallout continues

Last week's storm messed up some of my equipment at work.  We thought it was under control on Wednesday but Thursday the trouble escalated.  Friday I got called back in to work.  Over the weekend I had to keep running up to check it out.  We finally got to a point where we can manage the repair only to have a second unit go down last night.  I patched it together this morning but it won't last forever.  The first unit will be out of service for at least a week.  So I get to go back in to work every day over the holiday to add more dry ice to my temorary storage containers.  When the first repair is completed we will need to take the other unit off lime for at least two weeks.  I'm using up 500 pounds of dry ice every day.

1 comment:

-lyn said...

Seems like these things always happen over holidays, don't they?
Hope your dry ice supplier is working over the long weekend, too!