Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bad haircut

I’ve given it five days for me to adjust to my most recent haircut.  It was supposed to be a trimming up of the same rather drab cut I’ve had, more or less, for ten years.  I never love a new cut.  It always takes a few days for me to figure out the subtleties.  Do I need to dry it forward before brushing it back or should I dry it back?  How far to the side can I move the part?  The subtleties of this one still elude me.  It gives me an unattractive cone shaped appearance.  It’s much short to have it redone and yet it is still too long over the ears, much too short on top, the bangs are still in my eyes and from the back I look like a boy.  It is too short to curl under and layered wrong to brush back leaving me the only option of hanging dismally around my ears.  There will not be photo you’ll just have to imagine the effect.

4 comments:

-lyn said...

Gee, too bad about no photo ... I'd love to use it for next year's family calendar!

Team Sharma said...

and that would be the reason why there is no photo....

-lyn said...

I know ... on your page I'll just print your description!

Tracy said...

Aw, I would have liked to see a photo, too...I'm sure it actually looks nice.