Tuesday, March 09, 2010

15 years

Next week marks my 15th anniversary at work.  In honor of this celebration I’ve chosen a gift.  Sid lobbied hard for a Coleman “Roadtrip” grill, while both kids wanted either the Hatteras hammock or the Daiwa Fly Fishing Pack but I held tough and got to make my own choice.  I’ll be receiving a Fuji “Finepix” digital camera with 12 MP, 18X optical zoom, 3” LCD screen, face detection technology and image stabilization – not to mention a luggage tag engraved with my name.  It will be 2-4 weeks before it arrives and then another week or two for me to plan my own award lunch.  In the meantime Sunil has already taken possession of my other camera.

 

2 comments:

-lyn said...

All the selections sound great ... but I'm glad you chose the camera! And I'm also glad Sunil took your other one.

Anonymous said...

I agree - the camera was a good choice! Congratulations on your 15th anniversary.