Thursday, June 09, 2005

Book of the Day

I started a new book last night, Motorcycle Ride On the Sea of Tranquility, by Patricia Santana. It's set in 1969 San Deigo, CA. The narrator's favorite brother returns from Vietnam, but he isn't the same brother that she remembers. There's just enough Spanish in there to keep me on my toes and not so much that my weak linguistics will interfere with the story.

Just about the time I was really getting in to it, Sid wanted me to help move the garage junk into the new shed. Sure, it's still 90 degrees, humid and dark.... the perfect time to move junk in to an unventilated box with no light. Actually, we got quite a bit done and it was starting to cool off. We should finish up tonight and be ready for the garage remodeling to begin whenever they can get going.

No comments: