Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The team has been built.

Today was our (the Operations Team) annual team building excercise at work. Operations consists of the manufacturing personnel, the quality inspectors, failure analysis, purchase/planning, shipping/receiving and manufacturing engineering (that's me). We ended up with 82 people. We had a buffet lunch, and hour of bowling, a basketball free throw tournament, a skeeball tournament and laser tag. It was all moderately fun except for the laser tag which was awesome. I haven't gotten to act that much like an idiot in a long time... it was great. If I hadn't shot my own teammates about ten times too many I would have had the high score in our match. I will definitely go do that again. It's $8 per person for a 12 minute match. Teams can be as large as 16. We played 5-8 member teams.

No comments: