Monday, August 29, 2005

Typical Sunday

In keeping with family tradition we started Sunday off by making a deal. Sid agreed to take the kids to the zoo to play while I stayed home to clean the house. That might not sound like a great deal to everyone but sometimes it's nice to be home alone even if the price is scrubbing and the zoo looses some of its charm when its this hot.

Sheela took in a perfect butterfly to the Nature Exchange. We were unable to identify this one, it appears to be some type of Skipper. She hadn't gotten around to installing him in her collection yet. I don't know what she said about him but he was worth 270 points. She actually redeemed 200 points and brought home the right half of the lower jaw of deer with all of it's teeth (though some are loose just like hers). She still has 1200+ points and Sunil has at least 800.

The house looks great! I dusted, I swept, I dry "swiffered", I wet swiffered, I hand scrubbed the kitchen floor. Everyonce in awhile even the cleaning can be fun and relaxing.

No comments: