Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bubba Moose

Sid and I intended to skip out last night late to go to a movie but the choices weren't very inspiring. However I skipped every pizza that was offered to me during the course of the evening and didn't feel like cooking for myself. The kids ate pizza at a birthday party. Sheela actually ate pizza at two different parties. The Sharma's ate pizza at home and Sid fended for himself. I was saving myself for a dinner of popcorn at the movie. By the time we got the kids settled and voted down the movie idea it was late and our favorite restaurants were done serving... so were our less than favorites. We settled on the only local bar that we know... Bubba Moose. Apparently Saturday is (country) karaoke night. We had a few drinks ate some pulled pork and actually stayed out until the wee hours. It was a change from our usual routine.

No comments: