Friday, April 04, 2008

Spring cleaning

This week was supposed to be spring cleaning week at work but I didn't get much cleaned out.  Half the time I was wearing skirts and high heels which are not my idea of cleaning attire and the other half of the time I was kipping work to attend the golf tournament or playing catch up from vacation.  It has been a terribly productive week with should be read as "my desk is messier than ever".  I hate a messy desk but we are pulled so tight these days I never seem to get anything finished enough that I can put it away.

 

The golf tournament worked out to be perfect this year.  We did not have tornados, electrical storms or baseball sized hail all of which were predicted.  True the wind gusts were extreme, but the temperature was in the mid 70's and the overcast sky meant we didn't have to squint.  My foursome tied for last instead of losing outright and we more than made up for it by laughing ourselves sick.  Even better our highly competitive President did win, so he should be in a good mood for the next six months.

 

Now I have to decide if I want to clean my desk, or do real work.  The nice thing is that either way I'll feel better when I'm done.

 

No comments: