Sunday, November 23, 2008

Facebook?!?!

Okay, I'm in already. After OpenWorld I was determined to spend some time setting a Facebook account. I'd been resisting because I don't really see the point, but as it was pointed out over and over again "it's more than a trend or a fad, it is the basis for future technical applications". It came up again last week, so I took the time to set up an account and I've "re-connected" with two friends from high school that I'd lost over the years plus some mid-range family that I don't talk to often and a host of others that I already do connect with regularly. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

-lyn said...

Hmmm, facebook, huh? Is there an address or something so I can see your "face?"
And, what mid-range family? My side or Dad's side?
Sigh. I'm getting left behind on this technology thing.

Team Sharma said...

Mostly Smiths so your side.

Tracy said...

Resistance is futile:-) I joined FB about...two years ago, I think, and have reconnected with tons of people. Thanks for 'friending' me!