Friday, November 21, 2008

Report Card Day

Today the kids should be bringing home their report cards from their second, six-weeks.  I love report card day.  If I ever have to yell at the children over the grades (or conduct marks) that may change but right now it is just an extra pleasant opportunity to be proud all over again.

 

Even better news is that we are flying out today and will be home tonight probably early enough to eat with our families.  Every one of my team mates has children too.  I can’t say enough good things about this team.  There is a great deal of talent, experience and creativity here.  When I look at the team I see everyone on it as the logical choice to be here and I’m really thankful that they let me in.

1 comment:

Team Sharma said...

It was in fact another straight-A grading period. We celebrated with a seafood dinner at Rockfish.