Saturday, February 07, 2009

Sweetheart Dance

Tonight Sunil and I went to the annual Sweetheart Dance.  This year they changed it up a little bit making it a little bit more formal and skipping the western wear.  Of course I didn't think that all the way though until last night.  I had to go buy Sunil a new dress shirt and myself an actual dress.  After all that we stayed only a little bit more than an hour.  Without the rodeo theme the horse roping and other games were not included and Sunil was quickly bored with the dancing.  They let the boys (and their dates) up on stage to perform Rock Band style.  But they only had time for twelve couples.  Oh well, we had our formal portraits taken, it'll arrive in a month or so.  Until then we have just this shot...

1 comment:

-lyn said...

I'll be this photo is better than the "official" one! You make a lovely couple.