Saturday, August 29, 2009

An industrious Saturday

I woke up early with no one to play with and no pleasure reading at hand.  So instead of lounging all morning I weeded the front flower beds and trimmed the hedges.  I'm a pretty infrequent gardner so this qualifies as news. 

Then I went for a haircut (a picture may follow).  By the time I got back Sid had convinced the kids that we owe him car detailing (we really do).  So we dejunked it and are getting ready for washing, waxing, vacuuming, and Rain-X-ing. 

Then we need to hit the library, the snow cone shop and the grocery store.  It's a fondue night here at the house so that will take the rest of the evening.  We are supposed to camp in the yard tonight.

Tomorrow the kids are going to the zoo with Sid while I go to work in the morning and to see "Mama-mia" at the Music Hall in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very productive Saturday for sure!

Hope you enjoyed Mama Mia - I saw it on stage a few years ago and really loved it.

-lyn said...

Mama Mia was fun, wasn't it?