Wednesday, August 19, 2009

That's a lot of vacation

I'm wiped out and we still have to slay the dragon, twice.  It's almost 7PM on the second day and we're done with the water.  The girls are in the arcade and the boys are cleaning up. 

This place isn't so much a nickle and dime operation as it is a $5 and $10 operation but I'm glad we came.  The waterpark is great and inclusive but the Magiquest wands are $15 min plus $10 to make it work.  Then you can dress them with jewels, ornaments, belts, etc.  I hate feeling cheap but I'm not buying bling for a wand.  Or dress yourself in cloaks, armour or fairy garb - which I'm also too cheap for and the kids were too cool for.  You can pay extra for the arcade, the spa treatments.  There is a whole kid spa with a sweet shop theme for the kids - imagine chocolate fizz facials and cheesecake scented scrubs. 

No comments: