Thursday, September 13, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

It’s nearly 10PM and I’m still working.  It is budgeting week and I haven’t even started to look at next year’s needs.  I was out of the office for training one day and at a vendor one day.  Then instead of focusing on the budget we launched our live tissue product (yay!) and all of the systems were untried.  But all of the documents ended up where they needed to be when they needed to have them.  I have reason to believe that the product will arrive tomorrow on schedule and be received and stored appropriately. The transportation and handling of the frozen product was definitely a tried and true process.  The surgeries aren’t until next week but this is a huge accomplishment.  I’m traveling up to CT Next week to visit our sister company and make sure there incorporation of our systems went as smoothly as they did from our side.  In October I’m going to Boston.  In November I’m going to NJ.  I think I will stay pretty busy.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sounds busy, but how exciting to get to travel around to different locations. Hope it all goes smoothly!