Monday, September 17, 2007

CT

I’m in Connecticut tonight and the weather is beautiful.  I was told that the leaves were already changing but everything is still looking mighty green to me.  We arrived about 5:00 PM so we pretty much settled for our rental car, checking in to the Hotel (fresh hot cookies by way of welcome) and then out to dinner.  Aunt Izzy (my co-worker) had a salad but I went for the full seafood stuffed shrimp and it was worth every calorie.  I skipped desert but had an extra glass of wine to make up for it.  I think I’ll turn in early but get up early enough to work out before breakfast.  The hotel includes a complimentary breakfast bar but we will probably toss that aside in our scramble to get out to Dunkin Donuts (my favorite kind of donut).  We are driving up to Springfield, MA for the day but will be back here again in the evening.  We leave really early on Wed.

1 comment:

-lyn said...

You sound like a gal who knows how to travel!

Glad you're enjoying the experience! Good on ya.