Monday, July 25, 2005

Vacation Accomplished

We made it! Nine days and 1800 miles of family fun and togetherness. I can't tell you how much fun it was, but I hope to post a zillion pictures each with its own wonderful memory and story but first I have to obtain pictures from my benevolent and photo addicted family. I didn't have a camera to take.

Here is the short version:
Family - every bit as funny and wonderful as I remember.
Horseback riding - both kids rode and loved it. I grew up riding in those same mountains and it felt really right to be there again.
Tubing on the River - The perfect way to spend a hot afternoon with friends and family.
Fishing - Sunil caught one, Sheela caught four. A stocked pond is great way to learn.
Hiking - best enjoyed when one is not asleep on ones feet. Rushing water and shade are good too!
Wildlife - can be found anywhere if you keep your eyes open and count even the bugs.

Check back for pictures later

No comments: