Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The 'rents have arrived

I managed to get the house mostly spiffed up yesterday morning (well at least the first floor). Sid had already cleaned the game room and the bedrooms were looking relatively orderly, but I abandoned a bunch of junk in the upstairs hall in my hurry to clear the stairs.

Sunil received a clean bill of health from the doctor. He asked us to keep the nebulizer for another few days just in case but we aren't planning on any more treatments.

I arrived at the airport in plenty of time to pick up Dad and Eileen. I didn't have the actual flight number and it was a little bit tricky to find the right baggage claim. It all worked out in the end and we settled back in for a an afternoon of easy chatting. Then Dad and I took Sheela (and Claire) down to soccer practice. It was about 35 degrees and they practiced for nearly two hours. Dad and I went back home for homemade beef stew while they practiced. Coach Tim brought Sheela and Claire back.

No comments: