Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dinner Party 1

Brenda and Art Porth came over for dinner tonight. They brought all four kids: Ronni Sue, Taylor, Christian and Alli. We had roast pork with mushroom Swiss gravy, corn on the cob, a green salad and strawberry shortcake. All very yummy. Christian is now twelve years old and six foot two, all the kids are tall but he's the most obvious at the moment.

Our kids are in bed and asleep at last and the kitchen is mostly cleaned back up. Now I get to go hide some Easter eggs and the Easter baskets. Then I think I'll go to bed and hope to sleep really late.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Easter to all! Hope the egg hunt went well.

-lyn said...

I still remember the Easter egg hunt at our house a few years ago.

(I was going to say: "when the kids were small.") Then, I rethought that comment. I hope we still have a year or so left of "while they ARE small.!"