Monday, April 24, 2006

Job Perk

Maybe not a perk but definitely a reward.... Our marketing department runs a contest each year for all off our patients.  They have the opportunity to write up their experiences with our products and win a prize.  It gives us a way to see the difference that we make in our patient's lives.  Here is an excerpt from this year's winner (not from her entry but from the thank you note she sent after receiving her prize)..."I hope that your use of my photos and my story of recovery will help to spread the word about the benefits of external fixation.  I am fortunate to have the use of my foot after what could have been a career ending injury.  I thank Orthofix and my doctor for a second chance."  Its always good to know that we helped.

1 comment:

-lyn said...

Atta girl, Karin! Good on ya!