Monday, April 24, 2006

Midnight finances

Okay, its closer to 3 AM. Sid just remembered that we set up an automatic payment that we need to cancel before it gets paid this month. Most of the payments go out tomorrow so here we are checking on it. This is sort of a good news bad news type thing. The good news is that we did already take care of this (nearly a month ago) and just forgot. The bad news is its 3:00 AM and I'm not asleep and I don't fell like going back to sleep. This isn't so bad for me but I feel sorry for everybody that will have to deal with me while I'm cranky tomorrow.

2 comments:

-lyn said...

Were you cranky? Or did the nice thank you letter from the patient cheer you up enough to erase the crankiness?

Team Sharma said...

Let's go with "moody" instead of just cranky -- part of the tim eI was down right cheerful.