Friday, June 16, 2006

Certification!!

We have successfully completed our ISO audit with no major deficiencies and very few minor discrepancies (all of which we've already fixed). This was a success all the way around. I hope to celebrate by leaving early instead of working late. With any luck I can take the kids over to the hospital to visit Mommy before I need to have them at Farhana's house (sleep over tonight).

The only reason that I haven't left already is I'm waiting to get a "compassionate care unit" of our bone-growth stimulator for Mommy's leg. I'd like to have her start treating tonight if possible.

Actually, it was just pointed out to me that there are two reasons that I haven't left yet. I have to go in to the cleanroom and take microbial samples before the weekend and the sample strips haven't been delivered yet.

Leaving early is starting to look really unlikely......

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That's great about the certification - a bright bit of good news in the midsty of Mommy's injury and hospitalization.

We hope you're hanging in there, and that you get to rest a little!