Saturday, June 17, 2006

Life is back to normal...

I didn't actually leave early but we did stop for a drink on the way home (on the boss of course). Then I picked the kids up from school for the first time in three weeks. I dropped them off with Farhana, picked up Sid and drove to Grande Prairie to watch the horse races (on the IS department of course). We lost a little bit of money, ate a lot of free food and had areally enjoyable evening.

We got up early, bought a birthday present for Jessica, picked up the kids dropped of the car (oil change), and drove up to Prosper for a bounce house party. Its a million miles North of Farhana's and the party started at 10AM. Yikes! I did get to see Deion Sander's house (a 32,000 sq. foot monstrosity). After the party Suni and Sid went for haircuts, Sheela and I bought Father's Day presents and then I got to take a nap!

We went by the hospital to visit Mommy and found Sushama, et al, there too. So we collected up Seema and Nita and went to Sheela's soccer game (indoor thank goodness). Super Blue won 5-3 and Sheela had one of the goals. Then we went to dinner, came home and put the kids to bed.

Tomorrow the schedule is empty except for lunch with Mommy at the hospital. We are going to pick up Chinese food and take it with us. I may even finagle another nap... the first one was so nice.

No comments: