Thursday, June 22, 2006

Just when I thought it was over...

Sheela has been free of all lice indications for two weeks. I wasn't quite celebrating but I knew we'd gotten through it. I forgot about the rest of the kids in the world. The signs are up at Kids' Club. Many children had to be sent home yesterday for lice. At first I was pleased as neither Sunil nor Sheela were sent home. Then I found out that even though we were told that they'd all been checked they hadn't actually been checked. Fearing the worst I took them home and began picking at them again. Both kids really are clear at the moment but I'm going to keep on oiling Sheela's hair until she leave town in July. I want to make sure her head is clean when she goes to Mom's and I'm not taking any chances. Sunil's hair is so short it isn't really a problem.

1 comment:

-lyn said...

Whew. If it ain't one thing it's another! Brian always manged to dodge the bullet, too, because of his short hair, when you were suffering the endless combing and oiling and general indignities of the whole thing.