Friday, June 30, 2006

Recalls, etc

I took my new van in today to get a few minor items resolved. Mostly stuff that any self-respecting dealer would have fixed before they sold the van. One of the power outlets in the front (there are two) doesn't work. One of the lift gate lights doesn't work and the lens is missing. Apparently there are a couple of recalls on the car as well that they failed to address. It will all be taken care of today... or so they say.

The dealership that I took it to (not the one that we bought it from) is about half a mile from my office. I pulled in at 7:30 and there was no one in line. I asked for a ride to the office (it's close enough to walk but I'm not dressed to be cutting through fields) and was delivered at my door less than ten minutes later. I could get used to having the world revolve around me.

No comments: