Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Catch up sleep

It is already 9:30 AM and the kids are still in bed... both of them. This is just what they needed. We kept them up late three nights in a row but they kept popping up by 8:00 AM. Then by mid-afternoon if you just looked at them wrong they would dissolve into tears. After an hour or two of that I end up in a foul mood and start to go out of my way to look at them wrong but after an hour or so of that the fun wears off.

Even better Sheela's best friend is no longer grounded as of this morning (she punched a fifth grader on Thursday and has been on restriction through the whole holiday weekend). So they have plans to play together this afternoon. I was hoping to arrange for Sunil to go play with a friend this afternoon while I'm at work too but I haven't have any luck.

No comments: