Friday, December 22, 2006

Holiday Weekend

I have big expectations for this long, lovely weekend. They sent us home early today from work. I picked up Sheela on my way home. I would have brought Sunil home too but the attendance was so low today that they took all of the kids on field trips again today (yesterday only half the kids went and half were supposed to wait until today). Sunil wasn't back yet. This gave Sheela a chance to finish her gift for Sunil.

I did remember to go back and retrieve Sunil. I have only two more items scheduled between now and noon on Tuesday! We are going to visit family friends on Sunday afternoon and then going to spend Sunday evening with another group of friends. That's it. No trips to the store, the library or the skating rink. No soccer games, practices or meetings. No drama days, DI meetings or plays.

This is not to say that we wont do ANYTHING over the holidays, it just means that we can go with the flow. It sounds like heaven.

1 comment:

-lyn said...

Good on ya! Glad you're going to have some relaxed family time. Good for Sheela for finishing Sunil's gift, too. I'm proud of both kids for making presents this year.