Saturday, December 09, 2006

Just when I needed something to do....

Blogger came through with a new version. I am home alone for the first time in months. Mom, John and the kids have gone to lunch and to see the Velveteen Rabbit at the Children's Theater, Sid is taking care of the rental properties, Mommy and Daddy have gone Christmas shopping. Its just me and the cat for a few hours. Usually I have a list of things I need to do already and waiting for these occasions but today found me unprepared. So I started some laundry and came to check on Brian and Tracey and what did I find... upgrade potential. So here I am contemplating Blog template changes and adding privacy restrictions to Sheela's blog. Later I may walk to the store and buy something for lunch just an excuse to get out and about.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wow - nice makeover!

What do you think of the upgraded version? I haven't applied it yet...