Sunday, January 21, 2007

Behold the Quiet Series III


Here Sid puts on the final pieces of the ultra quiet trim kit for the new dishwasher. Instead of running out and buying a new one the day the other died I ran out and attempted to buy one but was so turned off by the poor quality of the displays that I came home to stew about it for a day. Really, at both of our two local mega-fix-it-up stores either doors didn't open, didn't close or the racks would fall out of more than half of the display models. Even after I knew which one I wanted I couldn't bring myself to fork out the money. I figured I'd be over it by lunchtime on Monday and I bring one home from work with me. But I ended up not working Monday, or Wednesday because of the ice. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I had lunch meetings. So we washed dishes by hand for a whole week (the horror!). I was definitely ready to spend the money by Saturday and Sid even put it for me that same day. I love that man.

No comments: