Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pressure changes

I woke up with a headache this morning... this is usually indicative of either a late night or a weather change. Sure enough yesterday was clear, brisk and sunny today is dark, moist and cloudy. The storms aren't due until late tonight but I can feel them coming.

I woke Sunil up this morning too. He actually woke up crying. He is sometimes reluctant to wake but even then he's usually cheerful about it. Apparently his head is hurting too. SO I feel a little bit better knowing it's not just me and a little worse because my baby is suffering. Worse than that a large number of people at work seem to have the same headache so everyone is grumpy. Let's just hope that no one schedules any meetings for today... it could turn ugly fast.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

By the time you read this comment, it should be Friday! TGIF.