Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday night party girl

Sheela is out again tonight. That's two weeks in a row while I'm staying at home. Somehow I never pictured my kids having a more active social life than mine. Sheela and Anna have gone to a gymnastics studio to spend a few hours on the trampolines and tumbling mats. I'll pick them up about 10:00 PM.

Sunil is hugging my neck and twirling my hair. Soon he will have to get ready for his bath. He and Sheela will go to Longview tomorrow to visit their cousins. Grandma and Grandpa will be in India for their birthdays so they are taking care of things early. Sid and I are staying home to get some stuff taken care of here at the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The snuggling and hair twirling part sort of makes up for the being home while Sheela is out partying, tho, doesn't it?

When are the Sharmas going to India? I thought they said they wouldn't be going until next fall??