Monday, October 15, 2007

The hairy Harry wig

Sheela came up with a great use for the nasty Halloween wig that I bought last year. It was too awful for me to wear and yet I couldn't bring myself to throw it away. It has been hanging on the edge of my mirror for a year.Sheela is entering a storybook pumpkin contest. She has chosen to create a Harry Potter pumpkin. But she had to give that wig a severe trim. It looks much better but still not isn't something I'd want to wear. She also had to cut off the nose and eyebrows off of the toy glasses. She still has to paint the face and scar, whittle a wand and create a robe.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

V.creative of Sheela! I can't beleive you kept the wig, but i guess i would do the same thing. I hate keeping things i really don't need.

Tracy said...

Great idea for the pumpkin - looks a lot like Harry.