Friday, October 14, 2005

Home again

The trip to CA was a success. Our presentation was received with much more enthusiasm than I expected. It was also given to a much wider audience than I was anticipating. If they choose to use the custom form (for controlling document and bill of material changes) I may get to go out there another time or two, which would be okay with me. One of the guys on their management team is my old boss from Telios, Kevin Sumstine. He took Fred (my boss) and I to lunch. It was good to catch up plus he has a lot of good ideas on process changes he'd like to implement and I liked hearing about those too.

The hotel that we were in was right actoss the road from the Pacific, but my room overlooked the courtyard pool. It was beautiful. We got in too late and left to early to make use of it, but like I said, I may get to go back.

No comments: