Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I really do work here.....

After taking a whole week off to go to Big Bend, I returned to the office in time to leave early sick one day, arrive late after a dentist appointment one day, leave early for a Parent/Teacher conference one day and then travel for two days. This week I should have gone home sick on Monday (I was more or less a zombie and accomplished very little), Tuesday I spent four hours at a vendor visit on the other side of town, today we are leaving early for the semi-annual IS golf tournament, tomorrow I have a two hour training class at lunch. Friday will be my first FULL day at work in nearly three weeks. I had three projects that I wanted to have wrapped up back in September that are still outstanding and I'm starting to get panicky. I don't like to get this far behind.

No comments: