Wednesday, October 12, 2005

oooohhhhh.......


they are fun now! The kittens are getting cuter and more playful everyday. I went in to bid them goodnight and they all five came running (some with more grace than others) as soon as I opened the door. I lay down on the floor and let them crawl all around me. They got tangled in my hair, clawed up my legs with their microscopic claws and tickled my face with their whiskers. But it was all good fun.

We even take them out in them out in the backyard from time to time to let them smell some fresh air (five cats in one room gets a little bit ripe). Two of them love it out there and two of them are intimidated by the wind, but they are all curious. Bello acts like she's getting ready to go into heat again, so I'm trying not to let her out at all.

No comments: