Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fundraisers

On a related topic we've entered the early fundraiser season.  Cub Scout popcorn sales are in full swing.  I've already ordered cookie dough from two different schools.  I purchased my local discount card.  I'm looking for Passbooks but dodging parents selling gift-wrap and greeting cards.  Our school finally scored the king of fundraisers… the one check fundraiser.  The school did the math and determined that a flat out contribution of only $15 per family is the equivalent of our most effective fundraiser in the last few years.  If we'll cough up cash we won't have to harass our friends, family, neighbors and co-workers at all.  I gave extra because I REALLY want it to work.

 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'd also rather pay a flat cash fee - hope it works!