Thursday, September 25, 2008

That's a wrap

The last night was good as the others.  We went to the Slanted Door for dinner, took an actual stretch limo out to Treasure Island for the concerts and then back to the BV and the Redwood Room.

Treasure Island was beautiful at night.  It's a man-made island out in SF Bay.  The midway lights, the water and the city lights were behind the outdoor stage.  We didn't go in and we didn't check out the rides or games.  We arrived just in time for Seal.  I'm not a big music fan.  I love it all but I don't ever know who sings what.  So I was pleasantly surprised to find that I like most of his stuff.  Then we stayed out for Elvis Costello.  Same sort of thing I recognized a lot.

Aside from the wealth of social activities this was a great show.  I learned a ton and made some great contacts.  I'm glad that I came.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love Seal! Saw him last year here in Dallas and he was soooo good.