Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Sunil and I camped out Saturday night. We just pitched the tent in the backyard (the big tent this time) in hopes of a family camp out. It was pretty warm and muggy with it. Sid was gone within half an hour... Sheela left about an hour later. Sunil and I toughed it out. Actually by that time it was cool and pleasant. We had a very nice night. The tent is large enough to hold a queen sized air mattress, two twin sized mattresses and still have room to walk... not to mention room to stand all the way up. This tent is a monster. Sunil started out on his own mattress but somewhere along the line he ended up curled up under my chin just like when he was small. He is such a sweetie.

The next night the night started off a little bit cooler and Sheela stayed out all night with us. both kids competed to see who could sleep the closest to me. As soon as they fell asleep I wriggled free and went to one of the other mattresses for another great night's sleep.

Aside from the camping and some marshmallow roasting we didn't do much over the holiday weekend. I went shopping, Sunil played with friends and Sheela and I worked on our paint-by-number pictures. Actually I'm doing Sunil's. The little spots and the paint mixing were more than he wanted to work through.

No comments: