Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Pace is starting to get to me.

I was in sessions from 9am to 6pm with only a few short breaks.  I did get my massages (10 minutes of foot vibration that left an uncomfortable tingle in my legs for a long time and a really good back massage) and a picnic lunch next to a water feature. 

I jumped a bus as soon as we wrapped up and bolted up Nobb Hill to a party in the Penthouse of the Fairmont Hotel (picture to follow).  When we left there we went to dinner at the Stinking Rose (a garlic restaurant).  Then we moved on to the BV for the traditional end of evening. 

We followed that up with the new traditional evening.... A drink at the uber-trendy Redwood Room at the guy's hotel.  It's a place for the beautiful people (and I guess that they aren't that bright).  The tables have a two bottle minimum and the bottles start at $300 a piece.  The place was packed and they only let us in because the guys are hotel guests.

I took a cab back to my hotel even though it was only a few blocks.  I still have shin splints from walking on Sunday.

It's almost 9am and I'm due to scan in for my first session.  More later.

No comments: