Monday, November 14, 2005

Holiday Party Success...

I'm pretty pleased with the way the Holiday party turned out. The food was every bit as good as I'd hoped, the band was great (if a little bit too loud during dinner), the magician was a big hit and everybody that knew it was Sid's wine was impressed. There were 250 people there which was just what we planned onWe made it almost all the way through the evening before anyone displayed their undergarments, but I turned my back on my friend for one second and when I looked back she was taking off her blouse (the women were all on stage dancing at this point). At least she was in the back row. I made her pull it back on before she got her arms all the way out. I don't know how many people noticed.

We across the street to another bar after the party to play tabletop shuffle board with a couple of the other die hard party goers. All of whom I'm glad to say had rooms for the night.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Haven't had a holiday party in ages; now I remember what I'm missing! Sounds like a lot of fun, and you saved your friend from some potential regrets.