Friday, November 25, 2005

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving

We've had a busy few days. Tuesday night Jasmine spent the night and Globix Trading through together an impromptu Holiday Party (we all went out for Greek food). Wednesday I took a day off from work and took the kids ice skating. It was Sunil's first time on the ice. He is such a good sport. He did great. He never quite got the hang of skating alone but he did well with the wall or holding my hand.

Wednesday night we went up to visit Cindy and Mack. We haven't seen much of them lately. It was good to catch up. We also watched War of the Worlds, which was a massive waste of time.

Thursday morning we drove over to Longview, TX to visit Sid's sister, Sushama, and her family. They've been in the new house for six months and this is the first time we've been here. We need to do better about coming to visit. They are only two hours away and we have great time. We are still in Longview today (Friday) but we will drive home this evening. I have some pictures of the kids that I'll post when we get back home.

Right now we are off to a car dealership, Sid has his eye on a car there that he is trying to talk me into... It would work better if he was talking me in to a new car for me, but he really does need a new car more than I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best